QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Saturday, May 15, 2010

that smile , it's mine .


well , see that sign , could u read it , hah , that is what i mean all this long time , is it me ? or is it anybody else ? it's hundred percent about me , so , did i'm in love ? haha , i'm not sure , but it's still not sure . 15 th of may . i am odd 14 years and 10 months old , ahha . still young . grr . he asks me to be something . i'm not answering . well , can't u see ? he's young enough . well , eventhough he is just 14 , but i am still FIFTEEN . it's not that i'm ashamed , but it could really get me all in this game again , i thought that i don''t need this tyme of game . heyy , it's oke . scary . feel like wanna screamed so that everythings gone ;]


welll , see ? FOURTEEN years old boy ? what should i do ? what should i do ? What should i do ? tell me , tell me , tell me ! i need someone . to talk to me . to tell me . oh my , any idea ? some body , tell me ! i feel panic . n why is that ? idk .



haha , hey syg , i'm just hopin' that it will be more better not bitter ! read carefully , and please write down on your memory lane :] hah ! please . from that double day of first and second may . i know you could do this . but until the middle of month , i feel panic . hee ,. i'm crazee . but not bout you . haha . kidding . well guys n girls , please , don't say anything that could make me give bad response to him , please ,



i wish i've got a gudluck fr this year trying , coz everything's is part of my number . come on get some checklist .

  • I'm fifteen this year ,
  • I was born on 15th of julay 
  • the date of us is 15th of may .


wishin' a well luck fr him to coz .
  • he was born on fifth july .
  • and it's on the fifth month when we were together .
hey budak don't be naughty . or else i kick you out ! haha .

klik kalau suka (:

No comments: