QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Friday, August 13, 2010

DAY BY DAY .. AND MORE DAYS ?
syg , i tk phm laa npe dgn you ny ?
sometimes you okay .
tapi you mcm ade relationship ?
syg , can you explain ?
i'm waiting .

fer hafiz beloved sister ; nas and all my princesses :)
nas ; thank you .
haha , i'm surely glad to know you :)
for the four princesses .
i'm absolutely super duper love you !
okay ?
please don't leave me .
i'm trying to know all of you as well as can
sorry fer the shit things that i have done dear .
oh and one more things ,
we were back together .
yes , me and that boy .
princesses , i love you :)
from day to day , i realized that i'm always in the wrong way .
will you forgive me ?
will you give me chance ?
i'm trying to let the old life go .
and build the new life .
with you .
i tell you what .
all of you the only girl that greatly closed to me .
and i wonder , 
if i lost my sister ?
no .
i won't let you go .
you're the one who protect me from suck things !
and now i'm coming to make sure you are always safe .
by my side .
and umi sakinah .
sya , ready to meet you .
miss you a lot dear .

MyHotComments.com
klik kalau suka (:

No comments: