QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Saturday, August 14, 2010

hash-kay
i love you
yes , i'm absolutely do .
when you are not around , my eyes doesn't stop searching .
my heart still waiting .
but when you are by my side .
i can't even control my heartbeat .
but ego's controlled me .
yes , i don't want to listen what are you talking about .
but now i know it's my fault .
can you really forgive me :)
cause we made the same mistakes actually .
dear ; u r bad .
yes such a bad boy .
cause , u strike and shoot my heart .
till my heart fall for you .
sometimes it really hurt , sometimes it happy .
thank you 
you such a kind too , 
cause you know when my heart feel bad :)
and u r always with me .
and you make my life even brighter without the sun :)
cause you are the sun .
i adore you dear .

MyHotComments.com

klik kalau suka (:

No comments: