QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Saturday, August 7, 2010

kisah hari ini bertemu nanti .

dear bloggers , 
i left my  beloved , n my little brother
it's sad cause they are the only prince i had n now i lost them .
my adek , please take care .
iloveyousomuch
if you surely wanna talk , its fine for you to see me .
kept ur health better .
i know u were very good boy .
please , when it comes to girlfriend .
choose the right one okay ?
now you need to stand by ur own foot .
you can do that adek !
i'll always love you .

for the boyf ,
thankyou ,
i know its better for me to leave you before the others came by you .
remember ,, iloveyoutoo .
please , take care , 
i remember ur last step from me .
but its not ur fault .
i'm the one who leave you .

who leave both of them !
MyHotComments.com

klik kalau suka (:

No comments: