QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Friday, October 1, 2010

oh yeah , I'm almost happy bout everything ,
first of all , I'm going to struggle for the PMR thing .


and thanks to all the teachers ,
to all my friends ,
and my one day old big brother called twins ,
AHMAD SYAKIR ASYRAF ,
thanks a lot , I'm very glad to met you back by 13 .
i hope our friendship will last forever .
my BITTERS ,
and last but not least , 

MUHD NUR HAFIZ KAMARUZZAMAN
thanks a lot for everything that u have done for me .
especially when u caught red handed by me ,
when u climb the block just to met me there ,
when u accompany me every moment at night ,
wait for me even it's already 5 in the morning ,
and love me for who i am when i'm with you .

*changing the topic*

yang terbaik aku doakan buat yang terbaik ,

UMMAR ASYRAF KHAIRUDDIN ,
NAZIM ZULKIFLE ,
HAZIQ IQBAL JAAFAR ,

terima kasih buat seorang insan

AIN NUR SYAMIMI ,

MyHotComments.com
klik kalau suka (:

No comments: