QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

credit to hafiz

thanks a lot to this boy,
accepting all the bad words from me,
still stand by me eventhough i said go away,
talk slowly and nice to me,
listen to what i said,
and now boy, it's a secret about you.
from the moment you looked at me,
and you called my name.
my heart says, i'm terribly for you.
but,
i left you for what i like, and forget what i love,
and then, what i like leave me for what they love.
life is just unfair.
but when you hold my hands,
i expected that you'll asked me to back by your side.
but i'm wrong.
i'm standing there to help your problems solved.
but don't worry,
now,
i'll stand still by your side,
till the day when i'm not needed anymore,

best regards, wawa. klik kalau suka (:

No comments: