QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Saturday, April 17, 2010

ironic .

fr me , this is ironic , ignoring the one that adore me , adore that ignore me . love the one who hurt me and hurt the one who love me . i'm out of this . i'm crying while typing this , i don't know . it is the time fr me to felt alone . i'm zero . i hve nobody . useless . my heart broke , it's breaking , n it doesn't seems i could use more plasters to make it can fillable with other love . well . i'm sorry . i'm retiring . why it always be me . why ?! why should i love him . why ? why did i ever chose those boys ? why ?! please answer me someone . gve me the answers . this is not i want . and i know . every girl doesn't want these . but why now . i can't hate them , and i don't force myself to cry ,
da la aqw ilg kwn bek sbb pompuan , n aqw ilg kwn bek jgak sbb laky . abes tuh ? aqw na wat pe ? aqw bule gle la cenggini , aqw bnci idup iny . aqw benci . aqw ta na ate satu umat pn y ngaku dy kwn bek aqw , korg sume ly pgi . irahh , aqw tw kw pn mmg na menda ny , aqw pnce kw jd gtu . myrul , kw apetah lg . bule jalan . y laen2 , bwk2 la seda dri eh . klik kalau suka (:

No comments: