QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Sunday, August 8, 2010

for you , you , YOU !
( name cannot included )
i love you . i miss you . i need you 
please run this three sentence in your mind 
would you be my life partner 
i remember that 
do you remember ?
then , i'll accept you if you promise me few things 
remember that words ?

first , u MUST take a good care bout me .
second , my friends are YOURS
third , DON'T be a troublemaker 
Fourth , this is NOT a game .

remember that ?
oh , you are always my dear , my love 

CAN I SAY THAT I AM SORRY
cause , i said that i love , i miss , and i need 
but i left you out there alone 
yes , i know it's my fault 
but why don't you help me ?
why ? why ? why ?
answer me 
why did you zip your mouth when i ask you ?
why ?
why did you tell me that you loves me on that day ?
why ?
Oh , why .
Mummy send her regards to you
thanks to her that i'm still thinking bout you right now
Oh gosh , when i think again .
why should i think about people that don't even remember my birth date ?
 Oppss , sorry .
"  i remember what day is today but i have no chance to meet you "
15th of july 2010 , 10 : 55 pm
you are the last one that wished me .
then i said 
" kaw saje je urn buad aku cmny , kaw tawu kan yang aku sayang kaw , n kaw buad camny sbb kaw tawu kalaw skarang ny pkul 11 : 59 minit 59 saat 0.99 detik pun aku akn terima wishes kaw urn ?! "
he was very angry and he throw something that he hold , and i cry , 
" thank you "

that's all , later we were fine again , 
and i was very happy till few past days .
urgh , i hate her !
and she is one of them .


MyHotComments.com
klik kalau suka (:

No comments: