QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

QUIT COMPLAINING, SPREAD LOVE !

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My busy biy :*


Hi , its have been soooooooo long that i didn't post anything. So, in few more days i'll be going to Hatyai ;') pray for my safety please. well ! The first thing I really going to write is it has been two days I haven't meet him. Its not a serious case but I miss him :3 
About Batman ? I still miss him but things weren't going anywhere. Everything did change now. As long as I didn't stalk on him, I think everything will flow smoothly. May Allah bless his life and his girl. I'm doing my best for Daniel now. 
As my 2013 resolutions is to focus on my job and my diet , hihi. I'm getting too 'healthy' now :3
Daniel is busy with his tournament now, i don't know if we could meet before i go. Full of hope now, one word for him is thanks. Okayyyy, see you soon D. miss you :*

FarahFahmi
klik kalau suka (:

No comments: